Wellbeing, creativity, innovation: Enterprise
Founded in 2012, Recovery Enterprises is a social enterprises rooted in Sheffield.
Our vision is for a city and region in which the identities, expertise, insights, aspirations, and abilities of people living with mental health conditions are valued and supported and where communities and organisations are mental health friendly.
Our mission is to support people living with mental health difficulties to build new connections and relationships defined by solidarity, friendship, and hope; to realise their ideas, skills and talents; and to have their knowledge, critiques, and voices heard, respected, and acted upon. We challenge stigma and discrimination, and engage with the social contexts which underpin, cause, or exacerbate distress or illness.
Our aim is that people with mental health conditions will find the resources and connections they need to help build the lives they want to have.
Our Values are
- We stand for hope and positive change
- We engage critically and constructively with key issues in mental health
- We are realistic about the barriers and exclusions which people living with mental health conditions have to face
- We strive to be inclusive and respectful
- We value the knowledge, ideas, and skills of people living with mental health conditions
- We are innovative and creative
Our activities are:
- We act as a thought leader for innovation, creativity, and critical engagement in mental health at a local and national level.
- We actively support a community of volunteers, workers, people who are experts by experience, and community enterprises to thrive and have their voices heard. Our Community Enterprises include Oasis, CAST, Sheffield Awareness FC and our Compassion Convoy.
- We also use digital as an enabler to support our work including Sheffield Flourish a digital wellbeing hub and community.
Support the work we do
There are many ways you can support us, whether its through getting involved as a volunteer or an associate, partnering with us, sponsoring or helping us to raise funds.
You can donate to us for free whilst you buy online.
We are set up on Easy Fundraising who have a huge database of companies who will all donate money straight to us if you place orders by going to their website first.
Please visit Easy Fundraising Recovery Enterprises and become a supporter to raise money now for free: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/res
Click on this button to donate to us via Just Giving- helping us to raise much needed funds.
If you are ordering something for your company we are set up on Easy Fundraising. Easy Fundraising have a huge database of companies who will all donate money straight to us if you place orders by going to their website first. Its easy and it gives you a feel good factor for free! Visit Easy Fundraising Recovery Enterprises to raise money now for free.